Friday 23 May 2014

Discount code available

Hi all!

Thanks for dropping by!  As a thank you to all my fabulous customers I am offering a special discount during Craftfest (24th - 31st May 2014).  During this event I am offering 10% off all orders if you order through WowThankYou.

ColaCreations designs and creates a variety of unique handcrafted gifts. From resin or tile coasters to candles, peg magnets, knitwear and lots more!


Resin Coasters - £10 per coaster

Peg Memo Magnets - £3.00 per set

Candles - £8.00 each
Chunky infinity scarf - £18.00 each




Please use discount code at check out: CFMAY2014


Please note this code is only available during the Craftfest Event (from 24th May - 31st May 2014)


Please feel free to come and Like me on Facebook or Follow me on Twitter!

I have also just re-launched a new website - please do check it out here

Thanks for taking the time to visit my Blog!








No comments:

Post a Comment